Tuesday 6 March 2012

I've been Tagged!!!

Hello Everyone!  Last week, I was "tagged" by my friend Kadie from Seven Alive.  You may remember Kadie from the guest post that I did on her blog a couple weeks ago.  Kadie has been and continues to be a huge help to me and you can all look forward to a post from her on MY blog later this month! 

So here are the rules to being tagged:

**You must post the rules {?!}
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them

I thought that this would be fun and surprisingly, I actually found this more difficult than I thought it would be....here goes!

1. What is the last book you read, or are currently reading?

Currently, I am reading Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
Do I have to pick just one?!?!  The first movie that comes to mind is Dirty Dancing, I can watch it over and over again and never get tired of it - Nobody puts Baby in the corner;) 
3. Would you rather dress up and go out to eat or stay home?
Since I'm home ALL day, everyday I'm going with dress up and go out eat! 
4. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Yikes, Kadie .....do I have to answer this?  I spend most of my time on the computer after the kids go to bed but I'm able to multi-task...for instance, I'm watching "The Bachelor - The Women Tell All" right now!  Although I'd be lying if I didn't admit to checking emails during the day - sometimes it's easier for me to connect with people via email instead of the phone.
5. What is your favorite city or town, you have visited, and why?
Hmmmm, this one took some time but I would have to say Scottsdale, Arizona.  Before my husband and I had children,we took a trip there and had such an amazing time - the scenery, the people, the resort - everything was outstanding!
6. Are you a cake or pie person?
Not too long ago, I would have said cake (working in a pie factory will do that to you) but I am back to being a Pie person.   My grandmother made the best apple pies:)

7. If time, money, and kids were not a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I have always wanted to go to Ireland.  I think that it would be a fun place to visit.
8. You are on a beautiful beach, warm sun and sand. Are you most likely to build a sand castle, or swim in the ocean?
Oh geez, can I say both!!  Seriously, I can't choose....but since my kids would likely be building sand castles, I'll go with that.

9. What is your favorite book?
I love reading books...so trying to narrow down just one is hard for me - here's a few that come to mind:
The Help
Memoirs of a Geisha
A Thousand Splendid Suns
The Birth House


10. What is your favorite type of food, Italian, Mexican, or Chinese?
Mexican.
11. What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate Milkshake....mmmm, I could have right now.

Whew, all done.  Now, I get to tag more people....

Chrissy - Taylor House
Taylor - tailor.made
Jill - Create.Craft.Love
Amy - Home Happy Home
Ashli - Mini Manor
Mandi - Mandi Being Crafty
Rob, Megan, Amy and Chris - Our Pinteresting Family
Mindi - Bacon time in Northern Cali
Carly - the simple things
Amelia - Brightsides
Meg - A Little Knick Knack

Here are the questions:

1.  What is your favourite room in your house and why?
2.  What is your favourite quote?
3.  What did you eat for breakfast?
4.  Do you like rainy days or snowy wintery days more?
5.  What is your favourite song and why?
6.  Are you usually late, early or right on time?
7.  Can you play an instrument? If so, which one(s)?
8.  What's the weather like now?
9.  When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10.  If you could hire a celebrity to play YOU in a movie, who would you chose and why?
11.  What is your favourite time of the day and why? 

2 comments:

  1. I adore The Help! Your answers are great! I am so glad you played a long it really is fun getting to know bloggers a little better! And you are such a sweetie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'll put up my answers next week. :)

    ReplyDelete